ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New phone line

AK

M240i
Wheres the cheapest place to get a new phone line installed from?

BT want £150.. must be companies doing it cheaper?

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Surely its going to have to be BT if its a brand new line? Not just a reconnection of an existing one?

AK

M240i
Surely its going to have to be BT if its a brand new line? Not just a reconnection of an existing one?

Yeah it's a brand new line mate, folk have said other companies do it but they still use BT, but can't find anything on the net..

Mine was a brand new line not a reconnection. They use the BT Openreach engineers to sort everything out so as long as the company is on your LLU then you can go with any of them. O2 or Sky are probably your best bets

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I got BT to do it, ended up hafving the line installed for free but going on 18 month contract with them. Not sure if they are still doing the deal, i noticed it in the paper and had to ask for it.

If not, i know sky do free line install with new packages (maybe the sky, bb, phone pack)

Tesla MP3 2021
http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/deals/free-BT-line-installation

There you go, BT Openreach engineers are BT Engineers(i'm one) basically Ofcom told BT they had to call their engineers Openreach engineers so that they wouldnt be fined a shed load of money as BT were getting us to fix their cusotmers first. so now we fix whoevers is booked in first.

Hope this helps.

Ahhhh its satisfying that BTr will soon no longer be able to go through the back door for everything. WLR3 ftw :)

Polo (not quite a Clio)
Wheres the cheapest place to get a new phone line installed from?

BT want £150.. must be companies doing it cheaper?

Drop us a PM - we can refer you onto our line supplier, marginally cheaper installation (or free with commitment), cheaper caller rates & no minimum annual/monthly spend.

Ryan

AK

M240i
Drop us a PM - we can refer you onto our line supplier, marginally cheaper installation (or free with commitment), cheaper caller rates & no minimum annual/monthly spend.

Ryan

What sorta price is the installation? Were going with o2 for home phone & broadband but require the line in first..