ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new pics of the GT DCi

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
not usually very good at this picture taking malarky lol

10112010061.jpg

10112010060.jpg

10112010059.jpg

10112010058.jpg

10112010057.jpg

10112010055.jpg

10112010054.jpg

10112010053.jpg

10112010052.jpg

10112010051.jpg

10112010050.jpg

10112010069.jpg

10112010068.jpg

10112010063.jpg

10112010064.jpg

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Nice ! You're right about the photo malarky though :rasp: Practise makes perfect haha

Just looked up the specs on the new dCi's .. insurance groups are HIIIIIGH !!!!!

Mini Cooper S
Insurance groups have change recently. Basically doubled.

Love the GT in white. Get that Clio badge off!

Black Clio GT
nice, i wish i had got white but couldnt wait 3 months for one so had a black one out of the show room!!

looks so much better without the clio badge, silver tec indicator bulbs tidy the lights up too :)

Not a 320d
Ehhhh? My petrol GT was only group 7! EDIT: Just checked parkers, have all insurance groups changed?

Nice car, oooh climate control and keyless entry!

Go up to something like 40 now maybe more, think my 1.6 is 17, helps insurance companies be more accurate apparantly.

Looks good in white.

Civic Vtec y0
Looks good Martin! Glad your enjoying it! What kind of MPG you returning? Hopefully better than my 40 in the Megane lol

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Go up to something like 40 now maybe more, think my 1.6 is 17, helps insurance companies be more accurate apparantly.

Almost, groups are changing from 1-20 to 1-50. One of our underwriters at work has been using the 1-50 groupings for a while now - it's confusing the f**k out of clients! Use this to find your car and have a look :) http://www.thatcham.org/abigrouprating/

Car looks tidy mate!

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
Looks good, how does it compare to the 100 so far?
performance wise its a bit slower around town, you can deffo feel the extra weight, handles much better (not that a 100 is bad!) its cumfyer, quieter, 6 speed box is awesome, when its on the motorway its probably on par with a 100 due to the extra torque these have (obviously my 100 was a different ball game being mapped).

Thats really nice mate enjoy it

how much are they new?
they arn't cheap, i speced this one right up and was over 14.5k by the time i was done!!

Looks good Martin! Glad your enjoying it! What kind of MPG you returning? Hopefully better than my 40 in the Megane lol
loving it ryan, its doing pretty much on par with the MPG i expected when we were talking in the showroom, low 50's i expect it will probably creep up a bit when i get a few k miles on it.

Where did you get the mats from, i want some in mine?
mats came from renault parts direct website, awesome service and got a free pen and keyring lol

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
yep that was my thinking, its paying for its self in running costs over the 172!!

aye chic, legend garage, producing some of the quickest 172's about haha

GT DCi , Astra MK 5
It's White mate only difference from this is it has parking sensors and leather interior :) and it doesn't have keyless entry or automatic climate control

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
nice the leather looks lush, you can get it as an after sale option from the dealer its something ive considered. where about in north lanarkshire are you?

GT DCi , Astra MK 5
Airdrie mate
Where bouts in Stirling you from ?
What dis you pay for yours I got an amazing deal got it for just over 13.5k
I had to take the leather as Renault have stopped taking orders for the gt :(

So the guys got me a prebuilt unregister one
Which has leather can't wait :) :) :)

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
Looks good Martin, when we meeting up for some real photos?
aye need to sort something out im shite at all this picture taking stuff lol

I stay just 5 minutes away from chapelhall. next to becogent if u know where that is :)
no idea mate haha i dont know the area i just drive to work and back, hence the diesel. im a manager in the big co-op (the old somerfield) so feel free to have a perv around the car to get you excited about getting yours lol, when you getting it?

GT DCi , Astra MK 5
They hope 2 have it up within the next 10 days . then a should have it b4 the 3rd week. :) :)
So hopefully start ehh December .

I can't wait to get 50+ mpg
I only get 30 mpg in my astra and a do over 100 miles a day It's a killer

GT DCi , Astra MK 5
Am thinking about getting the roof painted of mine :) dnt know yet thinking black or anthracite. Looking At getting a set of ultraleggras maybe don't know yet

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
i think a black vinyl (spelling?) roof would be cool.

wheels i wasnt to keen on in the pics i saw before i got it but they look good in life, im keeping it standard bar a few wee touches i quite fancy a remap for this one as its well off the pace of my mapped dci 100 but ill see how it goes after winter