ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New pics of the SXI

Fiat Panda 100hp
I know people on here hate them, but I like this one, its a 1.2 and is very nippy, and good fuel etc.

Just a few pics, taken with the D40.

2185810027_e655b711a9.png

2186590538_8617713019.png

2185806897_e9b0b1b954.png

more on flickr.

FIAT PANDA 100HP!!!!
^^i disagree, i test drove one on the same day as the clio 1.2 16v, and the clio was definately nippier.

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
Might have felt it, but they both have 75bhp, both have similar weight etc. With the low spec Clios there'd probably be FA in it in the bends as well. If you had them both on the road, you'd need to be a driving god racing against a granny to get one past the other :D

Dan

nice looking cars but nippy and corsa 1.2 sxi cannot be used in the same sentance, slow as fook and as heavy as a tank, not for me!!!!

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Noce one mate.
When you say good on fuel how do you mean, my cousin has one and his is terrible, 260 miles out of a full tank and he doesn't drive it particularly hard.

Fiat Panda 100hp
Noce one mate.
When you say good on fuel how do you mean, my cousin has one and his is terrible, 260 miles out of a full tank and he doesn't drive it particularly hard.

haha theres something wrong with his then! I picked it up last week and filled it up, and gave it the biggest thrashing for the 1st half of the tank to see what it had, and it gave me 300 to the tank. Fill it up again this week, and ive already done 110 on quarter of a tank.

the engine may not be great, but the close ratio gear box etc in the sxi makes it a little nippier.

MCS R56
WTF does nippy really mean anyway in relation to a 1.2? It can nip into small overtaking spaces because of a burst of speed? No. It can take cars off the line? No. What I meant was, no 1.2's are nippy (I don't want to know about any special twin turbo, superlight 1.2's). Simple as that. If anything, turbo diesels are nippy because of the imediate response making overtaking easy.

Great if you like your Corsa. It's your car. It's not nippy, fast, quick, etc

Fiat Panda 100hp
WTF does nippy really mean anyway in relation to a 1.2? It can nip into small overtaking spaces because of a burst of speed? No. It can take cars off the line? No. What I meant was, no 1.2's are nippy (I don't want to know about any special twin turbo, superlight 1.2's). Simple as that. If anything, turbo diesels are nippy because of the imediate response making overtaking easy.

haha you need to chill, if you get this wound up over this i hate to think what your like with more important matters lol.

MCS R56

haha you need to chill, if you get this wound up over this i hate to think what your like with more important matters lol.

Ha, you think I'm wound up? Just making a point - asking a question. I dislike the word nippy, that's all. Cool as a cucumber. Read what I wrote very slowly and it will come across chilled.

Chocolate Bar™
The SXi corsa is a lot nippier than the clio, i had one for a hire car for about 3 months, and was a lot faster than my old 1.2. nice cars too, great fun to drive

Fiat Panda 100hp
I love it mate, nice. Just stick to an Irmsher look IMO and stay away from halfords :)

yer Im not going to halfords dont worry. I have bought £790's worth or stereo stuff today, but not for the boy racer sound. I just love music :)

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
looks smart.

lol at all the RS people again shooting down anyone who does not drive a 2.0L + engined car. WE ALL KNOW ITS NOT AS FAST AS AN RS...but guess what, you 1*2s are slow as f**k compared to something like a V8 Vantage.

Stop comparing cars that are totally different!

MCS R56
looks smart.

lol at all the RS people again shooting down anyone who does not drive a 2.0L + engined car. WE ALL KNOW ITS NOT AS FAST AS AN RS...but guess what, you 1*2s are slow as f**k compared to something like a V8 Vantage.

Stop comparing cars that are totally different!

Who mentioned a Sport? Dumb fu$k!

titanic killer
The SXi corsa is a lot nippier than the clio, i had one for a hire car for about 3 months, and was a lot faster than my old 1.2. nice cars too, great fun to drive
Yeah i agree ive had one for work for the past 2 yrs and there a good little motor and quicker than my old mans clio 1.4rt

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
gaz, pull your head out your ass next time you try and be smart. read mullen's ONLY post in this thread.

also, what is a fusk?

Last edited:
  Titanium 182 & 306 Diesel
Sorry my bad oops!

they might be nippy but I still get lots of Knobs in 1.2 Sxi's (sure your not one of them) trying to race with me.

MCS R56
gaz, pull your head out your ass next time you try and be smart. read mullen's ONLY post in this thread.

also, what is a fusk?

Does the "lol" not mean he's taking the pi$$? Therefore, he's not being serious.

I didn't write fusk, you blind twit. I think it's your head that's stuck mate!:nono:

phase 1 172
i owned the 1.2 twinport sxi + with leather inserts and my mom had a clio 1.4 dynamique and the clio was definiately quicker. i was very impressed with 5th gear from 50 - 90 for a 1.2 engine

nice motor mate pics look good

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
^^^ it's true, i had a 1.2 Corsa hire car brand new, 93 miles on the clock, was that impressed i bought the one above.

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS

also, what is a fusk?

Does the "lol" not mean he's taking the pi$$? Therefore, he's not being serious.

I didn't write fusk, you blind twit. I think it's your head that's stuck mate!:nono:

sorry, is he taking the what? if you are using the '$' as an s, then fusk is exactly what you wrote.

and no, lol implies he was laughing.

MCS R56

sorry, is he taking the what? if you are using the '$' as an s, then fusk is exactly what you wrote.

and no, lol implies he was laughing.

So he was being serious about his comment? Okay. I'll use a % or & next time so you can dry yours eyes.

Not really sure what this has to do with anything. Have fun in your nippy 1.2!