ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new pics of the wide arch beast

very nice mate, i think the number plate would look better on the gap where it was intended though!

1.5 dci 106 Clio

Stunning mate...totally jealous!!

I love the spoiler...care to splill the beans...where did you get it and how much (if you dont mind me asking?)?

2004 Clio 1.2 16v

glad you all like it yep im pretty proud of it lot of dollar and effort went into it and its a fairly good result.....few bits need tweeked but hey its never gona be perfect

i dont actually know what spoiler is on the car tbh think it cost bout 150+ for it tho n it just sits on the old one

:D

GDI ???BHP Cliosport172

I got to say thats the BEST looking clio ive ever seen! I had a black clio before&spent about 2.5k on it but it was nowhere as awesome as that. Good stuff :cool:

133/225/CLS AMG

That looks wicked mate! Loving the front looks well mean.

A lot of hard work and cash Im sure but definately looks worth it!!

Quote: Originally posted by BlackClio16v on 24 March 2005
certainly is glen coe - quality road....full of nutters tho

yep that NMUST have been y0zs road ;)

Quote: Originally posted by leeds_182 on 24 March 2005
I cant beleive that a car thats not totally standard looking is getting praise.Maybe this sites changing.

i dont intend on talking about the car dont want to spoil the thread

Quote: Originally posted by leeds_182 on 24 March 2005
I cant beleive that a car thats not totally standard looking is getting praise.Maybe this sites changing.

i havent praised it, i still think it looks gash, but i commented on the scenery (which is beautiful BTW) being on the road y0z used for a drive by on the cliosport scotland trip