ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Pics

E60 diesel powah
was bored..nice day..cleaned car :) thought id take some pics

enjoy!

DSC08814.jpg

DSC08812.jpg

DSC08811.jpg

DSC08815.jpg

DSC08816.jpg

stunning as always Immi, love the splitter as well, what is it from? wheels look good too, not sure they even need polishing now.

maybe a green diamond badge at the front. . . . ?

jamie

E60 diesel powah
hmm think a green nose might ruin it! but u never no! Splitter is from a megane, stil need another good refurb! one of my mates did the sticker

leigh - wheels are 15s!

love this car, still unsure about those wheels immi, think i prefered it on the mk 2 172 rims or the turnis

Evo4, MITO, 172 TTV6
looks good again dude.

Could you post a direct link to the place where you got the plates from as the address didnt work last time.

RS Meg 175
I have a feeling that those plates are illegal for UK cars lol but the plates do the look the tassles!

Immi do magnex still do that system you have? as i really like the tail pipe design on yours.

Chocolate Bar™
looks nice and shiney! get the rim polished on the wheels, only bit that lets it down imo

Clio
After a long hard think....is dat even a REAL 172....??? them side skirts dont look rite to me...nice lukin car tho still like d unique green.

2 wheel power
those wheels are certainly different, didnt like them at first but just looked back at the pics and im lovin them