ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New rear 182 calipers needed. Where to buy them?

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
My rear calipers are siezed so i need to buy new. Where is best to get them? Is it Renault only?

Thanks in advance

Can be had from Euro's etc.. Same as VTS rears and 306 iirc

Also can be had off ebay for £183 for pair, also Brakeparts website

Last edited:
  monaco 172
I got a pagid one from euros not long back. It was around 90 quid after the rebate on returning the old caliper.

Fits fine. Can't comment on the longetivity of it as its only been on 6 months

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
for future reference I can sort the calipers, along with rear discs, pads etc, make sure the garage know about the little spacers being fitted/refitted as they're still catching people out these http://www.roadtrackraceparts.com/r...er-spacer-rear-renaultsport-clio-172-182.html
1548104058191.png

dan's cast offs.
I got the mintex ones off eBay, 59.99 delivered with new bearings, and rings and pads.

Can't fault em so far, apparently the bearings wear prematurely with track use but for road I think theyl be fine

the pair on the wife's car lasted near as damn it 90,000 miles before they needed changing and the bearings were absolutely fine on them still. fitted plenty of them to dailys, track and competition cars and no one has had any problems with them.

monaco 172
the pair on the wife's car lasted near as damn it 90,000 miles before they needed changing and the bearings were absolutely fine on them still. fitted plenty of them to dailys, track and competition cars and no one has had any problems with them.
I think your the reason I bought them and didn't get genuine actually, I remember you mentioning that before.

But there's plenty of people on here saying they are crap! Probz due to incorrect torque settings.