ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Rear Bumper of Diffuser!

I have ordered my front bumper and now I need to sort out the rear. I am looking at something similar to the Terminator bumper but has anyone got any ideas, or should I just fit a diffuser?

The rear bumper choice is pretty small. Cant remember who it was but someone at southend had a terimtor rear bumber that was simplar shape to mine but the bottom was different that look good. Other then that ben has got a defuser on his that is blended in to the bumper. All the lines on the bumper have been removed and a twin exit has been put on. That looks good also

Yeah Rob i think that was ian h with the different terminator back bumper!! That is the only example of that bumper i have seen, either on a clio or for sale!! AND I WANT IT COS IT LOOKS AWESOME!!!

So Ian if your reading this pleeeease mail me details!!! (mailto:g.hearnah@apu.ac.uk">g.hearnah@apu.ac.uk) :D

I am som split I have found the Terminator Rear Bumper and its £164 , and then it will just need spraying, or I could get a diffuser, but that will need fitting and my old bumper will need to be smoothed! What to do? If anyone has got any pics of the bumper mentioned in the post could you e-maile it to me @ mailto:sirbobmonkhouse@hotmail.com">sirbobmonkhouse@hotmail.com, cheers

ok.....

its just i did alot of study on aerodynamics, and we could of come up with an ace carbon fibre MP14 replica!

and it WOULD work over 70mph!

with no decerning increase in drag!