ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Reg Cars

Just wondered if anyone has bought a 182 from New Reg Cars, in Southport as they will do a 182 in met paint, with the cup suspension and the cup spoilers for £12695! Would like to know if anyone has bought one from these guys and if not, has anyone paid less money for the same spec clio 182!

People have paid less do a search this topic about 182 prices is always in the forums.

It sounds lik a good price though people who pay less usually have friends and family discount.

Renault Laguna Coupe

That is a good price. Most of the brokers seem to get about 14% off list, which leaves a 182 with both Cup packs at about £13,300.

Titanium Clio 182

I paid 15,000 (18,000+ after interest) from rege Vardy but i like seeing myself off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

dk

911 GTS Cab

anything below 13k is normally pre-registered, so check it out first as people have had problems with pre-registered cars and not owning them for 3 months.

you can get a dealer non pre-registered car for between 13-13.5k which is good. I paid £13100 with both cup packs and the cd changer and was a dealer supplied car, not pre-registered.