ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New RS MK3 in showrooms!! What are you waiting for to get one??

Now where are you dealer? :bump:

cliors35el.jpg
daweed_1132487716_rsc85_01.jpg

daweed_1132487727_rsc85_02.jpg

daweed_1132487748_rsc85_04.jpg

daweed_1132487758_rsc85_05.jpg

daweed_1132487779_rsc85_07.jpg

daweed_1132487788_rsc85_08.jpg

Well there is French writing outside and its left hand drive, so I'm guessing France!

I really really hope the production model doesn't have chromed standard alloys (which are from the current Laguna anyway by the looks of things), not exactly sporty is it! Too much chrome everywhere actually, make all the flashy bits white (including the wheels) and it would look fantastic.

EVO VII
this might be a daft question but how does the bonnet open ?? if you look at the pic the bonnet grille and front bumper are joined together or am i missing something?? :D

ukaskew said:
Well there is French writing outside and its left hand drive, so I'm guessing France!

I really really hope the production model doesn't have chromed standard alloys (which are from the current Laguna anyway by the looks of things), not exactly sporty is it! Too much chrome everywhere actually, make all the flashy bits white (including the wheels) and it would look fantastic.

It won't have all that chrome, here's the real one:

cliomax_1129228445_rs.jpg

cliomax_1129228462_rs2.jpg

cliomax_1129228539_rs5.jpg

JayGTT said:
this might be a daft question but how does the bonnet open ?? if you look at the pic the bonnet grille and front bumper are joined together or am i missing something?? :D

You are! lol...

Here's the trick:

daweed_1132487716_rsc85_01.jpg

172 phaseII
but give it a break look at compaired to all the other new cars like the toyota aygo, peugeot 1007 i does look quite nice???

As father and son....
i feel like ive been rescued from the Titanic........by the Lusitania.

Thats the most horrific piece of plastic on the rear of the car i've ever seen except that crappy Rover i cant remember the name of. Jesus, sort it out Renault :(

Clio v6
Am I right in thinking the rear diffuser has a proper purpose? Wonder how long it will be before someone sticks a roof spoiler on it and fooks the whole car up?

Ad

MK2 FRS
Is the car in the photos the concept model thats beens been seen before. Will be interesting to see the real production one.

Weeman sucks ****
Maybe if they put the dark megane cup style wheels on it in a decent colour it might look 'sportier'. ditch the nasty red and the dodgy blues and pick some good colours.

failing that they should employ fubar and train him as an engineer so he can make his pshops a reality.

good god no... what are Reno thinking... it's even got a tasteless chavtastic rear diffuser... FFS they need to have a word... styling has got worse over the years and this is the pinnacle of s**t

Problem with the design of that is that even when it's lowered the car will still look high and the back will look higher than the front. With the mk2 the roof is level so when lowered it all looks low.

RS4 480hp,STI 420hp,ELISE
There will be a normal one and a Cup one I heard from an engineer of Renault Sport. I don't know it will come to the UK, but it will be in France for sure

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
i absolutely hate the rear 3/4 view, the panels around the rear wheels make it look soooo lardy.

glad i got mine, wouldnt change it for any other clio :D