ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new shoes :D

added some new wheels to my flamer and the other halfs iceberg today :)
opinions?
photo%202_zpsp0pm1pj5.jpg

photo%203_zps9qvkzrcg.jpg

photo%201_zpsjfrwrlkb.jpg

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Both look good. Do feel the ones on the silver car need to be slightly smaller so it can be slammed a bit more.

Both look good. Do feel the ones on the silver car need to be slightly smaller so it can be slammed a bit more.
cant go any lower than that unfortunately as we have a steep drive and loads of bumps going up our road :( after the constant destruction of the bumper and underside of my last car i promised myself no silly low cars anymore haha

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member

cant go any lower than that unfortunately as we have a steep drive and loads of bumps going up our road 😧 after the constant destruction of the bumper and underside of my last car i promised myself no silly low cars anymore haha

Simple solution... Move house ha ;-)

Archtects

ClioSport Club Member
  Z34 370z Nismo
I know this is a fairly old post, and sorry I'm bumping but what are the foxes like? I'm considering getting some for my 182, also is the iceberg lowered I quite like that gap.