ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New site up and running

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
the_wanderer said:
sn00p, you ever used tinyos?

No. Just looked at it, didn't read much after I looked at the schematic and saw what processors it was running on!

Either use my own basic OS, FreeRTOS, uClinux (no mmu) or Linux depending on what the project requires and what resources I've got to play with!

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
i use dreamweaver, as KDF says its great for managing sites, uploading files, seeing how things look briefly before uploading, etc.

i type the xhtml and css all out manually, just use DW to manage stuff. its great, and makes life a lot easier than just using text editors.

site is a good effort for your first one mate, you will only get better if you do more.

and cross browser support does my fookin nut in. i do it for IE6, FF and Opera, I dont have access to Safari, and anyone using AOL or any other browser dont deserve to be on the net hehe!

FF is king, i fekin HATE IE!!!

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
logos look a lot better...

i would use a table for your forms too, so that they align nice and neatly, and look straighter.

also might want to make your background image as no-repeat as it starts to verticaly repeat on high res screens.