ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New slim plates. Finally.

172, BMW 120 Msport.
New plates fitted at last, only taken 6 year lo

What we think?

SDC15582.jpg

172, BMW 120 Msport.
I shoulda got them ages ago. Gf is a cop though. Im now in the dog house. And the dog is in the bed (jack russell, not my missus)

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
Really cleans front end up as you don't get the over hang of the bottom of plate on the lower grill

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Smaller plates are awesome... but it's illegally spaced and therefore would end up in the 'chav' numberplate section on PistonHeads!

172, BMW 120 Msport.
It is illegally spaced, but the Internet warriors that put it on their will only say it over the net, as they have little better to do.
There are a lot worse illegally spaced than this lol

I don't get why it's a problem like this? Our ANPR at work picks it up fine.

172, BMW 120 Msport.
Quite possibly mate, my girlfriend works at that way and she took it to work a few times!

172, BMW 120 Msport.
Lol she got a bit of a telling off too. She don't like using it much, prefers the beemer. She has little knowledge about cars :p

172 cup
Looks great i am bias tho as mine is the same small plate was thinking about doing a back one wot do you's think .