ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new snap of lusty (from above)

LY R26
flip paint was cool back in the day, looks well done but wouldnt be one of my choices for styling.

Ph1 172 + Combo van
how can you leave it anywhere is must attract so much attention! i wouldnt want it but its your car and it looks to a good standard so good on ya!

330Ci (Fail)Sport
I agree, not really my thing but its YOUR car so if YOU'RE happy then its all good mate.

I do like the paint, but I would honestly think WTF if I saw that roll by lol

What's the inside like?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Yeah, that's Rich in the background... 12 months on and that picture still cracks me up.

Lusty's FCS '07 arrival was legendary, everyone leaning over the barriers, shouting.

As for the car, it's incredibly professional, just not my bag of babies

Coiley'd Clio PH2
n735605270_847377_2883.jpg

Wheres the one of him holding the chicken? Best pic i have ever seen on CS me thinks.

To be fair, i do think it looks to be done to a very high standard. Never seen it in the flesh tho.

alien green rs133
style - each to there own
dedication - i take my hat off to ya
spotless - well done
ignoring the opinions of everyone on cs - PRICELESS!!!

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
As everyone else says, it's bloody well done, and it's his car at the end of the day - not forcing anyone else to own it, ride in it, or even look at it heh! Good on you for posting it tbh, knowing what a lot of people would say :) I seem to recall the orange tanned FCS promo girls were straight over when he pulled up heh ;)

You just know the haters are sat at home thinking about how they could spend £9k on a cup, including light weight air fresheners or some s**t hehe ;)

Clio 1.6 16v 2002
i do appriciate what u done her but its a bit ott. whats with the sticker on bottom of windscreen

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
More Pics needed from different angles....Was good back in the day no doubt but it is looking a little out of date now.... Maybe a House of Kolor Candy Respray would bring it up to date

Vw caddy tdi
To fast to furious. Id take the rover estate 4 a spin if I was you just incase someone recognised me in the clio..

J03

MX5 1.8
is this car a cliosport/cup or not?

why so many front lights?

the front bumper is part of a kit, with two holes designed weather you put lights in or not its optional, the morette headlamps are designed to look like that too

Clio 197 R27
if you were my lad i'd be happier that you spent your time and money on your car as
a) i know where you would be
b) gaining valuable skills
) realise what a horrendous money pit doing cars up can be (as we all know)
rather that spending it on drugs or pi55ing it up the wall.
Everyone has personal tastes and the standard of work seems very good indeed so hat off to you
But if i was your dad i'd give you a slap for creating that

J03

MX5 1.8
if you were my lad i'd be happier that you spent your time and money on your car as
a) i know where you would be
b) gaining valuable skills
) realise what a horrendous money pit doing cars up can be (as we all know)
rather that spending it on drugs or pi55ing it up the wall.
Everyone has personal tastes and the standard of work seems very good indeed so hat off to you
But if i was your dad i'd give you a slap for creating that

after reading that.. i cant help but wonder,.. how old are half you guys that post on here?? no wonder its always negative comments when a modified auto appears int this section.. its scary do old people drive clios and go on the internet? but spose you have an excuse as you own an R27..

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
9K! Madness. Could of got a very tidy 172, coilovers etc and ended up with a complete weapon. Instead you must look like a weapon driving that. Understand the work that's gone in to it, just seems pointless, will lose a fortune when the time comes to sell.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
You've probably put up with having no money to create it, your making yourself look like a tool by driving round in it, and your going to lose a fortune when you come to sell it.

9K could have got you 1*2.

Whether the quality of the work is good or not, you still need your head checking out.

love to see before during an after pics its clear you look after it an from what ive read you love the atention you get in ;) its a bit to bold for me though

You've probably put up with having no money to create it, your making yourself look like a tool by driving round in it, and your going to lose a fortune when you come to sell it.

9K could have got you 1*2.

Whether the quality of the work is good or not, you still need your head checking out.

well I was 18 when I needed to buy a car. I think I may have struggled to get a 1*2 for 7k, let alone be able to get insurance.

I'm personally glad its only got a small engine. I'd never be able to afford to run a 2.0ltr, and i'm not a fast driver anyway as my license is too important to me and I dont want to risk it.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
too much abuse in this thread tbh. yeah lusty does bring a fair bit on him, but he takes it in good grace. i think many posts here are just posted purely to join the band wagon of cs slagging.