ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new subs... any ideas

Dooby

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup

Currently runnin alpine 9855, focal 165 k3ps, focal rears, genesis 4 ch,

2x alpine mrd m500, and 2 jl 12 w3v2 d4s.

Want to change the subs and maybe mrds if needs be, been looking at jl13w7 or cerwin vega stroker 15, would like 1 sub that outperforms the 2 i have a the mo, not actually heard these beasts.

Any thoughts/other options would be apreciated

Polo + Micra

i believe the stroker isnt a very good sq sub

have a look at a RE audio XXX and a good class D and you should be better than your current setup

GOLF GT TDI

i have got a genises profile 4 sub ultra with two kicker comp VRs and i have needed to reinforece my back window thats the way to go;)

Dooby

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup

Used to have 2 kicker L5s b4 the jls and sq wise they were no where near as good, not heard of re audio xxx will have a look. Over the last 9 years been throu rockford, pioneer, mtx, kicker,alpine and infinity subs and the jls are the best overall so far but still want more, am looking for something abit special

the RE XXX is an amazing sub, outperforms anything kicker have ever produced in both SQ and SPL, easily one of the subs id look at if i was ever to buy ICE again

Dooby

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup

Yeah it was the 13w7 (top jl £1000 retail) i was really after but its alot of money to spend on somethin ive not heard :confused:

Dooby

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup

Thanks for the link looks good have you got one dink?

Made me laugh, "customers who bought this also bought a shed load of dynamat" :)

Dooby

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup

Right looked into the xxx 15, looks awsome, only prob is box size 5 five cubic feet! is the bout what people run which is fookin massive :eek: