ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New TBR transit on its way..

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Should have it tomorrow, in the mean time heres an artists impression

TBR_transit_hi.jpg

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
LOL trophy plus £10k! they cost a fortune.

(mine is blue)

E90
I'm shotgunning the mo fo on saturday, Stanstead express here we come, I land at 9,30 benton, so I'll expect you at 12ish. Sun and ginsters on the dash, or i aint getting in it.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
i'm at stanstead at half one on saturday. shame i am going to miss you. :(

flying to cornwall. gentlemans choice :D

Lee

BMW M2C
Nothing like a transit. Whenever any of my mates move house we get a van and drive round learing and shouting at bits of skirt in it. It has to be done.

172, Tiguan
Tom the idea of writing Patio Gas on the side of it before picking Dave up at Stanstead was a winner!

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Nothing like a transit. Whenever any of my mates move house we get a van and drive round learing and shouting at bits of skirt in it. It has to be done.
What would you say if a girl was driving one? a LWB Hi-Cube one to be precise?!

Lee

BMW M2C
What would you say if a girl was driving one? a LWB Hi-Cube one to be precise?!

Fair play to her. I've got a couple of female friends who deliver car parts in vans.

In fact when I used to work at Vauxhall garage I used to go out on drops with a female van driver.

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
the thing i like is the high driving position of the transit, i feel almost on the ground when gettin bk into my little mk1! and there are more cup holders than i know what to do with too! CD player and speakers arent too bad they havent blown on me yet! lol

Same here. Any time we get a van at work it's the same - it's just an in-buiilt male response I think.

Do female van drivers do the same learing at blokes?

Monaro VXR
Me and a couple friends hired a van. We had it sideways on the snakes pass. Was....interesting. Felt sorry for the poor sod in the back in a deckchair like...wait no i dont i was too busy pissing myself laughing at him slamming into the side of the van.

Lee

BMW M2C
Me and a couple friends hired a van. We had it sideways on the snakes pass. Was....interesting. Felt sorry for the poor sod in the back in a deckchair like...wait no i dont i was too busy pissing myself laughing at him slamming into the side of the van.

There's always one poor b*****d who gets stuck in the back. It was me on one occasion!! Thank god for soft furniture.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
lol i did the same to a mate. Shouted speed camera and slammed on. He went through the plywood partition and into the front.

E90
Tom the idea of writing Patio Gas on the side of it before picking Dave up at Stanstead was a winner!

Nope, I spoke to TBR on the phone last night and its having " Ammonium Nitrate supplies" written on the side, and all the windows covered in news paper, with just a little slit cut for benton to see out of, LOL