ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New to forum with a 2009 Clio GT

Clio 1.6 GT 2009
Hi there,

Stepson has just got a Clio GT as a second car, and of course he wants to upgrade and personalise it. I'm trying to help but things are very different to when I used to be into messing about with cars, though as a landrover owner I am still something of an owner/mechanic.

Have already found some useful information here, and hoping that engaging with the community will help further.

Thanks

MW

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Which engine variant does it have? Missus has the 1.6 2019 variant, in the Blue colour. She loves it, I'm not fully impressed, but that's me to be fair.

charltjr

ClioSport Club Member
My OH used to have a 1.6 GT, they're a nice drive. Nothing like an RS in terms of driver focus, but to be honest that makes it a better daily driver. Plenty of fun to be had with that chassis and limited power, you really can drive it like you stole it without getting into (too much) trouble.