ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New to the Forum and looking for advice on a RS/Sport grille

Renault Clio 1.2 tce
Hi
I have recently purchased a lovely oyster grey 2007 1.2 tce and i love the car but really dislike the front grilles on either side of the Renault badge.
I have seen one (both) on amazon for £25 under the title
[h=1]FK-Automotive ABS Sport Grill for Renault Clio (Typ R) Yr. 05-09[/h]
Will this fit as i dont want to spend the £71 that Renault quote for the Renault Clio sport grille

Cheers

Mace

Ged

PD130 Peach
That's just a bit much. Got mine for 67 posted of eBay or something. You NEED the genuine RS grill otherwise it just will look pap.

I saved up. Worth it :)

Renault Clio 1.2 tce
That's just a bit much. Got mine for 67 posted of eBay or something. You NEED the genuine RS grill otherwise it just will look pap.

I saved up. Worth it :)

Yeah cheers for the advice i might see if someone on here is selling one or has one spare :)

Ged

PD130 Peach
also, check ebay! they regulary come up, just watch out easy to snap clips on them, so allot are sold with clips broken.

Ged

PD130 Peach
you dont need one these days, you can shop as a guest :) no account needed! Think the item needs to be buy it now, worth the free account so you can bid tbh!