ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New to the forum and to Renault

Clio
Hey,

Just bought my first Renault - am now the proud owner of a beautiful 53-reg 1.2 bright blue Clio. The only slight problem with it is that it just has a cassette/radio so I wondered if you thought it would be best to go to Halfords and get a CD player from there, or go with one made by Renault?

Thanks,

Lydia

Clio 182FF
Welcome to the club! I was new not so long ago and have learnt soooo much here it's untrue! Welcome once again!

E87 118d M Sport
shark_meal.jpg

'53 172 Cup
Hi and welcome... I see the arrival of another girl in here has all the boys being very polite and friendly... lol!?!

Didn't want to be left out... ha haaa... so thought I'd say hi too!!!

Clio
Wow you're all dead friendly - thanks for the hello's :) Finally took a photo this evening of the beast...struggling to think of a name for it. Any suggestions?
lydiaenticott86
Wow%20you%27re%20all%20dead%20friendly%20-%20thanks%20for%20the%20hello%27s%20:%29%20Finally%20took%20a%20photo%20this%20evening%20of%20the%20beast...struggling%20to%20think%20of%20a%20name%20for%20it.%20Any%20suggestions

IMG%5D
lydiaenticott86

lydiaenticott86
lydiaenticott86
May028.jpg

May026.jpg

lydiaenticott86

LY R26 230 F1 Team
Wow you're all dead friendly - thanks for the hello's :) Finally took a photo this evening of the beast...struggling to think of a name for it. Any suggestions?
lydiaenticott86
Wow%20you%27re%20all%20dead%20friendly%20-%20thanks%20for%20the%20hello%27s%20:%29%20Finally%20took%20a%20photo%20this%20evening%20of%20the%20beast...struggling%20to%20think%20of%20a%20name%20for%20it.%20Any%20suggestions

IMG%5D
lydiaenticott86

lydiaenticott86
lydiaenticott86
May028.jpg

May026.jpg

lydiaenticott86

Why the need for a name for your car?
It confuses me.

Nice little car though.
Someone will give you your cliosport.net shopping list soon enough

chris

Clio
Forgot to mention, I went to an ace Renault day at Silverstone last year, however got the tickets through a friend and he's not getting them this year - anyone know how I could get my hands on some this year? x

Clio
I dont know why i need a name, i suppose its a bit silly, but my last 2 cars were called Wilfred (W reg Fiest) and Tilly (T reg KA) so i'd feel a bit out of order if I didnt name this one!!

'53 172 Cup
I reckon good ol' Gary would be happy to know that his names sake was still giving rides to young children... lol!!!

Do it... !!!

lmao

Clio
I reckon good ol' Gary would be happy to know that his names sake was still giving rides to young children... lol!!!

Do it... !!!

lmao

Lol...ill put it on the list...although ive got to be honest, there are a few names that dont have paedo connotations that will be higher on the list!!

'53 172 Cup
Fair enough m'luv... probably for the best... ha ha haaaa!!

Following your current theme of using the reg to inspire a name... would be good to know some of the web!!