ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New to this forum:)

172 Rally Car
Hi, I`m new to the Renault world, but I just bougth a Clio sport 2001 rally car.

I was searching the web for some info on minor problems and found this forum:)

The car has øhlins shocks and a dogboks. The engine is pretty standard(class rules) its only optimised and has a chip and some minor tweeks..

My car:

Clio2203_n.jpg

Clio.jpg

Clio2.jpg

RS 182 CUP
Hope u don't mind me asking but how much that knock you? What's it's history? Whatcars will you be putting it up against?

172 Rally Car

@Gt rob: I payed about 14000 euros.. The car was built in Sweeden, I dont remember what the builders name is, but he built some clios for the Sweeden Clio cup. The car has been in Norway for some years now(where I live). The previus owner had the car for a few years but did not use it much.. Thats about what I know about the car:)

In the class I will be driving, the main competition will be from Ford Fiesta. The Fiesta has an advantage since it can run on E85(in Norway and Sweeden) and that gives it an edge when it comes to torque.. The Clio has more horespower, but in rally mid rage torque is what matters.. But the Clio is a fantastic rally car, no doubt about that.. I just need to press harder then the fiesta guys:)