ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New to this, wondering if anyone could help

Clio
Hi was wondering I anyone could help, I purchased a clio 03 plate last week and reasently its been like juddering in second and sometimes third could this mean I need to change my spark plugs or something like this? Thanks :)

182 ff
Hi was wondering I anyone could help, I purchased a clio 03 plate last week and reasently its been like juddering in second and sometimes third could this mean I need to change my spark plugs or something like this? Thanks :smile:
might be a silly question but are you charging gear to soon? if not might be a clutch problem,.. take it for a good drive get your revs up go through all the gears..or.get someone to test drive it.. see what they think..

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
Is it misfiring at all? All coil packs fine? Checked each individual spark? Provided nudes yet? Is your clutch really heavy?

Clio 182
Like the previous member said your probably changing gear to soon, or just instantly drooping the clutch, or even both, u got any driving experience.. Would put this possibility aside..

Clio 182
Forgot to add my 1.2 clio used to judder in 1st 2nd and sometimes 3rd, bottom gearbox mount fixed the issue