ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New toy!!!

Sigma 30mm F1.4 arrived today! Full test shots after the weekend!

Heavy stumpy little fucker, autofocus is quick and its all nicely put together!

Monaro VXR
Bought one of these a few weeks ago and love it not been off my camera since. So easy to get shots with in low light.

Some of them have issues with the auto focus throwing it out a touch. Mine is fine but just letting you know incase you did not know.

Cupra
Congrats!

I also got one of these second hand three weeks ago... then my camera died the same day.

Just got my camera back today and this was the first lens on it. Love it to bits, although the f1.4 can catch you out quite easily if you move to much after locking the focus. Took me a couple of shots to confirm that it was my shite technique causing the problem and not a "known error" of focusing issues.

Once that was cleared up, this thing is sharp from 1.4 onwards. :D

Mine has no front or rear focusing issues as tested that... but so far I'm not getting good results! I'm off out in a bit to test some more and post the results!

Not been well so new toy not been used well yet!

Still.. mirror?!

2440393851_2314188e23.png

2440395225_63919a91cc.png

very sharp lens... just got to be so careful with camera shake at f1.4 and low light situations!

great work duckeat, remember seeing them on dA!

tis a good lens, admittedly I bought the Canon equiv but its such a good focal length to have :D