ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Type-R

Never above 25mpg
Found this yesterday while out searching for cars!! Was going to ask for a test drive but didn't think I could handle the Vtec...

image001mg6.jpg

182trophy & Williams
ahh bless....its always some little prick behind the wheel of a car like this, the ones that love to stick to your bumper waiting for you to do something, and if you dont react they tear past as fast as there little sh!t box will go.other classic is the renault sport badge.

^^ to true, love the sport badge on standard cars lol

a good friend off mine has an N reg micra, red sh!t box, completely standard, but hes got a Porsche turbo badge, type R badge and a RS sport badge all on the back as a running joke, we tend to add things to his car when hes not looking from the tat section in Halfrauds, the last editions were pink racing stripes which were a b!tch to get off again (not my problem ;)), and some of those plastic spinner hubcap things.

Thinking of it I should do a project thread on it as it really is legendary lol

182trophy & Williams
^^ to true, love the sport badge on standard cars lol

a good friend off mine has an N reg micra, red sh!t box, completely standard, but hes got a Porsche turbo badge, type R badge and a RS sport badge all on the back as a running joke, we tend to add things to his car when hes not looking from the tat section in Halfrauds, the last editions were pink racing stripes which were a b!tch to get off again (not my problem ;)), and some of those plastic spinner hubcap things.

Thinking of it I should do a project thread on it as it really is legendary lol

DO IT, i like the sound of that

Never above 25mpg
If anyone's local to Trowbridge it's at Reeds... fairly standard, think it's a 5 door 1.25! Has some noice shitty Halfords alloys on it too but they're black so was hard to get a shot with my 8800 cam!

Made me LOL that a dealer would have it in part ex with that tat on it thoguh!

maybe he wanted a type R but couldnt really afford it?

thousands on a car or a badge for a fiver out halfrauds?

lolol

thats nothing. round my way we've got a 1.4 astra with a skyline GTR badge on it and a civic coupe thats fully decal'd up to look like a scooby.lol. Will try and get pics.