ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New tyres

Vredstein Sportrac

just tried my mates punto sporting out which has these fitted, much better handling than the bf goodrich profiler g he had on previously

Just bought 2 new front tyres for my mk1 172 michellin exaltos!!,not cheap £53.80 inc delivery + vat,, heard very good,got michellin piltos on now cars done nearly 17k and rear ones hardly look worn,front ones lasted 17k then im happy sticking with michellin all round ,,also exalto have a slight hump to protect alloys...good job if youve seen my missus park!! crunchh!

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member

Cheers for that. Looking for good alrounders so i have purchased 4 new uniroyal rainsport tyres (£201.60) from http://www.mytyres.comwww.mytyres.com. just got to get them fitted. Then put them to the test :devilish:

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member

Quote: Originally posted by TonyKL on 06 June 2003

how much do you expect you should pay to get tyres fitted?
I think for fitting and balancing is £5 - £15 per wheel depending on were you go.