ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new uk record

J

jamesy

just got back from mecca spl having set a new uk record of 139.5db @40hz in modified street4:D

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
great score, what set up you using?

Cant wait to finish mine, should be 4 12's running off a XA3000d :D

J

jamesy

i got a trophy finished in second overall runing four 12s with an 80amp fuse rating i have been thinking about importing some 3000d mono's or adding a second to the mrd thow that im running at the mo??still got plenty more box tuning to do yet im looking to reach 145db in the uk finals:D

J

jamesy

Biffons_Bridge said:
nice 1..

any pics of your set up.

i could show you but then id have to kill youLOL ill put some up over the next couple of days there are a few scattered about on various forums but not showing my latest work you can also see it in max power next month;)

Polo + Micra
good job. what you running to get that?

i think i'd get about 138dB on a term lab with my infinitys

J

jamesy

tsw306c x4
epic concert series
8 cubes
mrd m1005 1300w rms @1.2ohm
focal polykevlar 6.5inch comps
mrv f345

tomorrow ill be experimenting with running a lower fuse rating as im only 52 class points out of modified 3 which if i can get in ill hopefully win only problem is ill need to increase the impedance to 4 ohm, although if this works ok im going to add another mrd 1005 and run the pair at 2 ohm each with a 60amp fuse rating leaving me in mod 4 with a lot more power and just out of 5 the top group:cool:

J

jamesy

kyle_sxi said:
hi peeps ive got 144 dbs of pure bass :evil:

hello mate is your astra blue?
and is your name craig and your exact reading 144.2db?

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
jamesy said:
tsw306c x4
epic concert series
8 cubes
mrd m1005 1300w rms @1.2ohm
focal polykevlar 6.5inch comps
mrv f345

tomorrow ill be experimenting with running a lower fuse rating as im only 52 class points out of modified 3 which if i can get in ill hopefully win only problem is ill need to increase the impedance to 4 ohm, although if this works ok im going to add another mrd 1005 and run the pair at 2 ohm each with a 60amp fuse rating leaving me in mod 4 with a lot more power and just out of 5 the top group:cool:

didnt think the MRD M!005 could be run at 1.2 ohm? Thought it was 2 ohm stable?

What power supply set up you running?

J

jamesy

crazy clio yes it is only 2ohm stable but im running it at 1.2 it does'nt like it and its certainly not an amp i would advise anybody to do so with as with alpine what is says on the box is what it does (no hidden abilities) still in theory it should be 0.5ohm but the amp just will not go that low if i were to add even more coils it would drop to that but the result would be disasterous;)