ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New V6 ???

thats a photoshop, and a bad one at that. I've seen some much better shops on here for a V6 version.

As far as i know, they wont be making a V6 version, as they say the sport model will be enough.

David_Snaresbrook said:
thats a photoshop, and a bad one at that. I've seen some much better shops on here for a V6 version.

As far as i know, they wont be making a V6 version, as they say the sport model will be enough.

I'd imagine one day the engineers at Dieppe will drop a V6 into a new shape Clio and see what they can do with it, even if its in their spare time just to see if its possible. I'm sure at least one will exist in the next few years, we can dream anyway!

There supposidly no replacment doesn't mean there won't be somehting along the same lines as the V6 did well for advertising the range and a top spec car.
Thats a photoshop no way it would look like that
Most likly IMO they will bring back the alpina brand as sell a V6 tyre car as Alpine range.
They have a suitable range of engines ie the V6 in the 350z.