ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New wheels on now :)

Nimbus Clio 197
cupf1.jpg

cupf11.jpg

cupf13.jpg

cupf12.jpg

i think it looks a lot better than it did with the black ones on........

cup3.jpg

cup2.jpg

Opinions??

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
looks better, but why the hell is it soooo high at the front? and has it got an LPG conversion as well?

Nimbus Clio 197
it has yeah. and i know its high, might get it dropped a bit soon...... the LPG tank at the back makes it lower there too, which makes the overall ride height look a bit odd!!

Nimbus Clio 197
maz, i'll drop that round after the lad has come round to collect the blackies. i'll text u eh :)

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
are you n drugs???

No, seriously, are you?
Mudflaps??
LP what?? isn't that for 4.5 rangerovers down on old macdonalds farm?
And a cup without speedlines??

A number of clios
i think them black wheels look mint like the other ones aswell if it was me i'd go for the black but it's upto it's your car at the end of the day everyone else dunt see it as much as you lol

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I'm sorry but i still can't understand all this....
A lightweight cup, with limited edition wheels, weighed down with a gas tank and wiring, and then putting 17's on it??!!

Oh, and mudflaps??!!

Nimbus Clio 197
BIG jts said:
Why? Why? Why?.......LPG??????????????????????????????????

Think we're getting the idea now mate, take a chill pill lol

it was already on the car when i got it, so i never paid for it!!! its nice for long boring motorway journeys, as it so cheap.....

Dan, the flaps were on the car with the LPG when i got it, and the Speedlines were already gone. SO....take that up with the previous owner! i dont think they look too bad actually

Chocolate Bar™
give the guy a break, LPG is a good idea, and when hes saving pounds and pounds on using LPG he'll be laughing. Just because hes got a 172, he doesnt HAVE to have turinis like every other sport on here. Think the wheels look nice mate :)

Octy vRS & Ninja 650
Is there any performance differance with lpg?
What kind of economy are you getting with it as well?

I think both sets look nice, and at least the weights kinda evened out the leaning forward stance lol

Mike

Nimbus Clio 197
tsk.....had the blacks for about 5/6 months and tried to like them, but i'd just had enough lol

Anyway, i wouldnt have paid for the LPG on it, but as it was already there and it was a mint car that had been looked after, well it was a bonus for me

Mk1 16v
Looks ace mate!! :cool:

Get it dropped on its arse an itll look even better!

an i like those mud flap things for some reason!!

Rich.

Nimbus Clio 197
always nice to gauge other peoples opinions on these matters though eh :) But i prefer them alright, so im glad i got them

Megane225FF
i like the idea of lpg for motorway croozing* - but I prefer the black alloys tbh.
*hope I'm down wi da kids spelling it this way?

Meggy225
With the cost of petrol going up and up constantly the LPG must come in really handy.

Looks really nice with either wheels, very nice car mate!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I really like those rims, my bro had them on his 172....But they are VERY heavy! and i didn't like the handling with them on.

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
Why is it that Cups always look like a pikey has nicked the engine the night before?
The LPG is probably accentuating the height of the front but they always look mega high compared to the FF's. Must be the lack of engine cover.
Looks good though mate. ANy more info on the LPG?

Nimbus Clio 197
yeah, they do always seem to look higher at the front. its a bit annoying so i might look at lowering soon-ish...