ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new wheels

Chocolate Bar™
i'd have those pro race 1s in the forsale section would look awesome on a silver 182 :)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Garf172 said:
turini's or superleggera's

This man preaches the truth!

KDF has superleggera's and just look at the silver cups for turini's (Eve's) also.

Chocolate Bar™
lol you got me there! they do look nice. If you do decide to get turinis, get them refurbed in anthracite... lovely :)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
;) Gottcha...Individuality is a wonderful thing, but NO wheels look as good on the clio as the turini's!

I once saw this black clio with willy wheels on it...Terrible taste! ;) LOL

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
^ Nah, that colour doesn't roll with the big dogs. Evogone and GTgaz both have refurbs in their own colour. Spy thats the best approach.

Apologies for spamming ur thread... I'm bored...lol

Chocolate Bar™
AJRMOTORSPORT said:
;) Gottcha...Individuality is a wonderful thing, but NO wheels look as good on the clio as the turini's!

I once saw this black clio with willy wheels on it...Terrible taste! ;) LOL

lmao! i like to be different :)

Chocolate Bar™
^^^ Cheers! wasnt sure at first but from the feedback i gather it was agood desicion. I'll be honest i had a job trying to persuade myself not to buy Freds anthracite turinis lol. Anyway back on topic!

What sort of wheels did you have in mind quickshift?