ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie from Chester/Wirral area

Clio 172
Hi all.. Have just bought myself an 03 Clio 172 off ebay which i will be picking up soon so thought i would just pop in and say hi....
Hi :rasp:

Clio 172
clio_zps3a31d624.gif

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
second job remove the stickers. But welcome to the forum mate. Another wirraler yay!!

Clio 172
Yeah I'm a clio virgin lol. Always fancied one but kids and prams put a stop to it in the past. Where on the wirral are you mate??

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Welcome to the club! You'll have to get your self to a few meets its a busy area the north west looks like a nice 172 what plans have you got for it?

Clio 172
Thanks guys. At the minute its got a ram air filter and magnex exhaust but first plans are either coilovers or spring kit and a new set of wheels in the first few months then possibly a remap. Will definitely come to some meets and I see you've got a big one arranged for the 17th of march and I'm off then so may possibly pay that one a visit. Loving the v6 aswell mate!!

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Thanks guys. At the minute its got a ram air filter and magnex exhaust but first plans are either coilovers or spring kit and a new set of wheels in the first few months then possibly a remap. Will definitely come to some meets and I see you've got a big one arranged for the 17th of march and I'm off then so may possibly pay that one a visit. Loving the v6 aswell mate!!

Thanks dude! Yer you should try and make the big meet it should be a ace day. I wouldn't do the remap just yet dude there's not big gains to be had enjoy the car 1st and springs or coilovers will change it loads and you enjoy it more then.

Alfa GT Cloverleaf
As above, remove the flaps, stickers and also the tints. The wheels suit your car in that colour.

Clio 182
Welcome mate
Coilovers would be a good investment I think
stickers and mud flaps gone and you got yourself a lovely clio there
will hopefully see you around the Wirral and surrounding areas soon