ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New 182 owner

ChrisGuest

ClioSport Club Member
  205 Mi16
Hi all, just thought I’d introduce myself!
I’ve just bought a 2005 Clio 182 with the intention of using it for track days and just to enjoy and work on for fun.
Used to own 205gti’s and an R5 GTT before kids came along and now they’re a bit older and less interested in spending time with me I thought I’d try and reignite my old hobby.
The car is a good base for what I want and am looking forward to learning more about Clio’s and dusting off my spanner set!

Attachments

• IMG_0153.png
    IMG_0153.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 84

Mr Underhill

ClioSport Club Member
Hi all, just thought I’d introduce myself!
I’ve just bought a 2005 Clio 182 with the intention of using it for track days and just to enjoy and work on for fun.
Used to own 205gti’s and an R5 GTT before kids came along and now they’re a bit older and less interested in spending time with me I thought I’d try and reignite my old hobby.
The car is a good base for what I want and am looking forward to learning more about Clio’s and dusting off my spanner set!
Welcome!

I saw this post on the FB Group. Looks nice. Did you buy it from a forum member? What are your plans for it?

ChrisGuest

ClioSport Club Member
  205 Mi16
Welcome!

I saw this post on the FB Group. Looks nice. Did you buy it from a forum member? What are your plans for it?
Thank you!

I’m not sure if the chap I bought it from is a member of this forum, however I’ve seen he’s a member of the FB group.
Plans as it stands are to use it as a practical track car, trying to keep it reliable and useable but fun to take to track days.

However knowing my history with cars that could rapidly change 🤣