ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie from West Yorkshire

Clio sport 172
Hi guys im Callum an im new to the clio sport scene and iv recently bought a 172 in monaco blue and im looking forward to a few meet ups in the future, ill get some pics uploaded as soon as i get chance to take some [emoji4][emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clio sport 172
Cheers pal and Huddersfield mate but spend a lot of time in Leeds

Clio sport 172
Cheers mate [emoji1303]I'll look forward to it bud and yhh it is a nice colour definitely looking forward to how well it comes up when I detail the old girl aha

Clio sport 172
Sound ill see if I can get there would be good to see what power she's running

Clio sport 172
Got a few pics of the car
16C65BD1-69BA-41E3-8074-7A8231429112.jpg

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
What springs it on mate? Or it on coilies? It's very low... Too low really! Ruins the handling. Needs spacers or different ET wheels to fill the arches too if you intend on leaving it like that.
Looks nice though, what's the specs?

Clio sport 172
What springs it on mate? Or it on coilies? It's very low... Too low really! Ruins the handling. Needs spacers or different ET wheels to fill the arches too if you intend on leaving it like that.
Looks nice though, what's the specs?
Cheers mate its on coilies it is low yhh tbh it seems to handle very well, I have thought of spacers for it aha and what you mean specs ? Mods ?

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Cheers mate its on coilies it is low yhh tbh it seems to handle very well, I have thought of spacers for it aha and what you mean specs ? Mods ?

Raise it a little and it'll handle better, all IMHO.
And yeah, what mods?

Clio sport 172
Raise it a little and it'll handle better, all IMHO.
And yeah, what mods?

Cheers mate yhh I will do and its got a full exhaust with a hidden backbox it's been cammed an by the looks of it polybushed all round an thats all I know aha

Clio sport 172
Nothing to prove it but it is what the guy I bought it of said it could be a load of b****xs just passing on information aha

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Looks nice, and yeah very low! IMO Monaco's look perfect with the standard rims in anthracite and pushed out a little bit. Cammed eh? A trip to RS Tuning would tell you for sure.:wink:

Clio sport 172
Cheers pal and it is ngl aha and that was the thinking cos i like the look of the wheels on it aha, yeah apparently mate and that's what im thinking too bud [emoji6]

CBR1000RR Fireblade
Yep. Our lasses mum and dad live near the Silver Birch.

Round the corner from where I live.

I've recently bought a house near the chain bar roundabout.

Feel free to pop down for a brew if you ever fancy it