ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie! Hello!

Just thought id take the time to introduce myself as ill hopefully be making a few posts over the next few weeks so i can make an informed decision about what car to buy next.

The name does the introduction. Simon drives a 04 SportKa and a KaRSTurbo

Currently looking at changing my cars and have been looking into maybe a 172/182. I used to have a Clio dci65 but was never really into it as it was just a run around.

Are there many northwest members on here?

The Beast MK4

Welcome mate. You shall obtain all the info you require from here no problem matey. They are a helpful bunch :D

Yep there quite a few of us northwest members.

There a track day out Oulton park this aturday if you want to come anlong and met some members.

Nothing wrong with the 65dci lovely car bit short on power bu you can never have enough power.

Any pics of the RS engined KA?

Hello all! Quick replies are always a good sign!

I was down south recently, im shocked at how much you pay for bread rolls in chip shops. Up here i pay about 12pence. I Surrey i paid 40pence. I now make money buy buying bread rolls and taking them down south selling them for massive profit!

Some pics of the Ka. Its no ordinary Ka. Totally rebuilt no expense spared.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/SimonKa/my%20ka/interiornow.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/SimonKa/my%20ka/DSC00736.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/SimonKa/my%20ka/brakes.jpg

Megane R26

fairplay, I dont really like kas but it looks like alot of hard work has gone into that one. I admire the way youve not put a sh*t bodykit & gay alloys on it too. nice photoshop work on the wheel too mate!

Punto/Clio GTT

looks like a proper sleeper aswell, imagine pullin up next to that at the lights all smug... tssshhh tssshhh gone.. lol

ive seen pics of your ka before (i dunno how) maybe on a ka site ?
i like it mate, but im not a fan of the ronals (on any car)

Hi mate, recognise the name from CUK? Im form the noerthwest, around teh Cheadle area. Good friends with Glen, GWorks. Cant really go wrong with the 182 mate, mint motors!

Lee

BMW M2C

Welcome to CS.

Thats one impressive Ka. Would love to hear what plans you might have for a 172/182. :eek:

Welcome dude.....Nice wheels;) loveing your carbon too, like your style

Your Ka rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Edited by Winston on 11 February 2005 at 3:51pm]

Im from the N/W......Salford

Ta peeps. The car was totally built by myself. There are only a few of these knocking around at the moment and only a couple of those were diy builds. The car has been on loads of websites over the last year. Ive placed it on a few to get reactions from people.

At the moment it is being broken due to the fact some guy in a luton van pulled into it. I could repair/reshell it but the entusiasm has now gone after spending a year and a fortune on building it. I set out to show Ka owners that the conversions didnt cost 10k plus as some people had paid from so called tuning companies and to show them that it could be done withouth any special tools or skills. Im currently building one for a mate for less than 3k and that includes buying the Ka and uprating, exhaust, suspension and brakes to suit.

My plans for the Clio if i get one would be to simply drive it around. Obviously id want to do a few personal touches but on the whole it would just be a useable car thats fun to drive. Plus bring it along to meets and shows and get involved in the club activities.

The wheel pic was done taking two pics with wheel on/off and then cutting sections from the top pic to show the bottom one through. Pretty simple.

Quote: Originally posted by SyKaTurbo on 11 February 2005
My plans for the Clio if i get one would be to simply drive it around.

good choice :p

Quote: Originally posted by MikeC on 11 February 2005

I like the pink!

someone print this out and use it to remind him he actually did say this at a later date when he is protesting his love of the brown.

A silver Honda

Quote: Originally posted by Ben j on 11 February 2005
Quote: Originally posted by Darth Oli on 11 February 2005
Welcome mate, i think ive seen a video clip of your car somewhere.

One question though, How the fcuk did you do this?

with x ray vision - like superman. god your sooooo dense :p

:oops: It was a dumbass question to be fair LOL.

[Edited by Darth Oli on 2/11/2005 6:02:19 PM]

Megane 225 baby! :)

Quote: Originally posted by Loony on 11 February 2005

Quote: Originally posted by MikeC on 11 February 2005

I like the pink!

someone print this out and use it to remind him he actually did say this at a later date when he is protesting his love of the brown.

Trust you! ;)

Welcome to ClioSport Sy - nice KAr :cool: