ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie here

Hi there, im new to cliosport, just accidently posted this in the mechanical forum :rolleyes: Im 17 and have a 19 16v and a clio 172 here are some pics:
The 19 after its respray:
DSC01029.gif

DSC01033.gif

DSC01034.gif

DSC01022.gif

DSC01024.gif

DSC01025.gif

The Clio:
DSC01070.jpg

DSC01069.jpg

Clio.jpg

interior.jpg

seats.jpg

rearseats.jpg

cheers guy's and gals?! I picked up the 19 when i was 15 as it had a snapped cambelt, rebuilt the head, then the bottom end went, i then stuck another lump in it and approx 1000miles in to that and 2 weeks into me learning to drive, that bottom end went, my parents then bought me a clio 172 so while the 19's engine is being turbo converted its my daily driver, and the 19 will be my weekend toy!

EP3 Civic Type R
"my parents then bought me a clio 172"

Might explain the insurance at 17 on a 172....

Welcome to the site though. Like the 19, would be nice on some different Rims...

Focus ST
Yeah, fair play forking out for insurance on a turbo'd 19 16v and a 172 when you're 17.

Loving the sit-on mower too!

A slow one :-(
Welcome to the site. Loving the old 19! What sort of figures you expecting from it after the conversion?

the estimate for the 19 is around 220bhp Im currently rebuilding the engine, lightening nd balencing everything, may go asfar as knife-edging the crank,depends on my impatience to get it on the road and embarres(sp) more high powered cars around here.

Im keeping the exterior of the 19 as standard as possible, i love the sleeper effect!only mods for the exterior are: debadged bonnet, debagded boot, delocked doors, (left the boot lock in as if the plip goes flat i still want to be able to get in!

so tell me aout the 172 , miles frsh ? insurance cost's , mods etc ? nice 19 btw looks really well looked after.