ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

newbie in brighton

Clio extreme 2 16v
hello. my names karl, im 21 from brighton. have just joined after selling my s14 200sx and buying a 182. i missed being able to chuck a car into a corner and it just going where u point it :) so the 182 is now my new pride and joy.

i will be using the car as everyday travel but will be attending as many trackdays as poss. will get some pics up shortly.

hope to get to know a few of you.

Looking for 182
Welcome!

I'm not far from you all, I live up in Punnetts Town (near Heathfield), although I'm regularly down Eastbourne way as my girlfriend lives in Pevensey Bay :)

mk2 ph1 1.6 16v MTV
Oh rite must be yours I see then!! There used to be a blue ph 1 in punnetts town think he's still on here. A meet over this way would be good!!

PH1 V6
Welcome!

There is a meet at Crossbush this sunday which is in Arundel on the A27.... nice and local for all you peeps and easy to get to. Check out the South East / South Central thread

mk2 ph1 1.6 16v MTV
Ok I'll have a think! Depends how weather is really need to give car a good clean!

Clio extreme 2 16v
thanks for the welcomes. will get some pics up shortly. will look to get out to a few meets.