ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie: My 1.2

Renault Clio mk2
Well im new here. only got a little 1.2 and not much cash either. Dont worry its going to get slammed as soon as i can afford it. Well here is a few pics. Not much else i can say realy.

161206.jpg

16120602.jpg

16120603.jpg

Renault Clio mk2
also needs colour coding...
I had a feeling you lot were going to say that tbh.
But i have also noticed from reading round here that every here just seems to like million spoked wheels, on cars slammed to the floor...(although there are some rather nice cars on here)

Once my insurance is not costing me my arms and legs, i plan to get rid off it for something a lot faster.

Renault Clio mk2
Middo said:
looks tidy :) welcome to the site!
cheers.

Im wanting the whole thing sprayed becuase there is a few marks and stuff on from when i got it, and also i think who ever had it before had one of those stupid cheap spinning buffer disc things. Well it was a women owner who had it before me. lol

Chocolate Bar™
if your looking for some cheap suspension try 2modified.com I colourcoded mine myself, not too hard a job i just used the cans from halfords! You wont need a respray, just take it to a good bodyshop who will pc polish it all over and will get rid of all swirl marks etc :)

Renault Clio mk2
I know it needs slamming its just finding the funds to do it. Just got me holiday paid off, off to florida for new year. i guess ill see how much money i have when i get back and perhaps see if i can afford to get the job done early new year.

Renault Clio mk2
Middo said:
if your looking for some cheap suspension try 2modified.com I colourcoded mine myself, not too hard a job i just used the cans from halfords! You wont need a respray, just take it to a good bodyshop who will pc polish it all over and will get rid of all swirl marks etc :)

there are 2 chips about the size of a 1p peice on the drives side just where the back window is and some strange little dots, which looks like it might off been sprayed before...but it went a bit wrong lol.

Chocolate Bar™
oh dear lol, well take it down and they will advise you with the best and cheapest option

Renault Clio mk2
Middo said:
oh dear lol, well take it down and they will advise you with the best and cheapest option

Ive been quoted £450-£550 from the local places.

im from up near durham if any one can recommend any places..

2004 1.2 Dynamique
Nice motor mate I like it alot get it lowered and it will look 100% better

Its your car, enjoy it....