ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

newbie with mk3

gtb

mk3 1.2 turbo 5 door
Joined a couple of years ago when i was helping a mate out with his car, so needed a read.

But now have my own clio.

Got a mk3 Clio 1.2 turbo 5 door as i needed a family freindly car i could still have fun with, due to my first little'n being born on thursday :D
Luckily got this one cheap (well free so far ;)) as it was my old dears, shes had it from new.

Looking to start off fitting an exhaust and filter and a dump/chav valve (i like em so :rasp:) and then see what else tickles my fancy, and my wallet.

Cheers
Matt

Clio mk3 1.2 Extreme
Welcome to CS! Sure you'll find a few bit's that will take your fancy in the "for sale" section.

2008 Clio 1.4 Dynamique
Welcome along to CS mate! Always nice to see another Mk3 on board, and congrats on the new arrival! Adam1942 has a dump valve and induction kit on his TCE and it sounds pretty decent, not too chav for my tastes :eek:

Clio 197 08
Welcome to CS mate, congrats on the baby! Plenty on here to take your fancy and give you ideas!

gtb

mk3 1.2 turbo 5 door
Cheers for the welcome everyone,
Just got home from a drive after leaving the hospital for the night,
and was pleasantly supprised by the pace of the car.
Its the first time i've been able to give it a decent go, and was expecting to be a little dissapointed after previously driving a 1.9Tdi VW
but it certainly left me with a smile on my face, and a few others without :approve: