ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello

Sorry if this isn't meant to be here but as i am new i would like to take my time and let you fine folks of cliosport know a bit about me

At present i am carless as i have been trying to save up some money so i can buy either a 172 or 182.

So is their anything i need to look out for?

172cup
welcome to cs.

you cant go wrong with either of em. I'd suggest to make the saving easier you opt for a ph1 172. They stil look sh1t hot, and go like stink.

weclome m8................dependant on funds is the way to start , what can u afford ? will most likely determine what u buy unless you buy on the never , never schemes :rasp:

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Welcome to the club, dependant on your NCB, you may be better advised to steer clear of a 172Cup, as they're higher insurance than 172 or 182 with (or without Cup packs).

Joys of no traction control and no ABS!!!

Enjoy your choice and make sure you take your time choosing, don't want to end up with a dog!

Donny