ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio 172 iceburg silver
Hi all im new to this site after just purchasing a Clio 172.. and thought id get involved.. I do have a quick question and any help would be much appreciated thanks.. the question is where is the best and cheapest place to get a cambelt service done and not Renault... like i say any help would be great.. i live in the Bedfordshire area..

clio 172 iceburg silver
Dont worry guys.. after looking through the forums here i have found there is loads of answers to this lol my bad

clio 172 iceburg silver
Yeh i will do over the weekend fella... its standard at the mo as not had it for long and need to spend some money on the cambelt ouch, as i dont want to be driving around on a time bomb!!

R5 GTT EFI Clio.
Yeah get it sorted a.s.a.p, dont want that going snap, you would say ouch if you saw the price to fix one after its snapped LOL.

Lovely car mind.

Clio 172 RS2
It truly is time bomb!!!

?

When the cam goes Kabloey! @ 5.000 Rpm...
(when the VVT kicks in)

But err. welcome!
That 'search' option sure is handy! ;)