ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black Mk2 172

Hi all just signed up , seemed the thing to do as i should be picking up a 172 on friday.

Quick question, its an 03 plate 172 in black , with 7000 miles on the clock looks in mint condition , its an import from cyprus and it cost me 6998 , good deal?

Mini Cooper S sport

Sounds about right to me. I traded in my 03 172 for 7k, but it had 24k miles on it, so I think you paid for a fair price cos the mileage is so low :)

Welcome to Cliosport!

Check you get the third year of warranty though, Im not sure about Cyprus cars.

Black/Gold 182

Im new too, from Loughton in Essex, 182 is arriving in sept, have just found out its either black or racing blue though so no arctic for me :( went for the black though so will just have to out up with the cleaning.

A red missile

Thought i ought to chip in to this one, not been around the forum for long so its a hello to all from me too, its good to see a forum with so many clued up people around, always helps if theres a shedload of acquired knowledge about the RSs which i might add i have absolutely bugger all of. All i do know is that my little red thing puts a very big smile on my face every time i get in it :D