ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie :)

172, gsxr 1000
Hi Everyone i thought I better introduce myself.
I've just purchased a Clio sport having had a 1.1 Saxo for the last 7 years so it's a bit different lol.
Absolutely over the moon with it, can't believe the power it has and of course it attracts all the boy racers lol.
Any way i bought the clio with no service history so I'm starting from scratch having failed the Mot on a bearing and a shock so I've had to spend a bit on it. It's going in for a cam belt on Wednesday again as i don't have any history i wanted to get it done. My husband is the manager at ats so he has a few mates that are doing it for me for mates rates thank god. It had a service last week, new tyres all round (Michelin of course) she's done a few miles 1116 so intend to look after her I'm a real cleaning freak so i wash and polish it every week. I'm lucky enough to have a garage to hand so parts are cheaper for me. I've really enjoyed reading through these posts as i found them really helpful. :)