ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi guys
i have just bought a 2001 clio 1.2 for my son and i was wonderin if i bought front and rear bumpers of 172 they would fit and if the skirts fit also or any other modifications will need doing to get it to look like the 172
mike

Mec 350 slk manual
Hi guys
i have just bought a 2001 clio 1.2 for my son and i was wonderin if i bought front and rear bumpers of 172 they would fit and if the skirts fit also or any other modifications will need doing to get it to look like the 172
mike
Mike you need two front wings with arch liners front and rear bumper and the skirts

Clio 1.2
The back bumper will fit but you will need new arch liners all round and a set of 172 wings and front bumper to get it to look right as the wings are wider on a 172. You will probably also need new 15mm wheel spacers but they are not essential. The skirts will only fit if you fit a set of 172 wings.