ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi,

Thought id say hello.
Signed up as I'm currently looking into a second car, and the mk2 Clio 172/182/Cup etc. Has caught my eye.

So on the lookout for any in the nearish vicinity, and also anything to look out for in a used one (sure there will be a guide somewhere).

Cheers,

A

Welcome aboard mate!

Thanks.

Out of interest - what's the interior space like in a mk2 Clio?
I am not the smallest of people, and haven't ever sat in the drivers seat of one...
Have had a couple of mk3's but obviously no comparison.

Before I get too far down looking at them, would be good to know I'll fit in (failing this, I'll go find one to sit in, but thought I might get a quicker answer here

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Thanks.

Out of interest - what's the interior space like in a mk2 Clio?
I am not the smallest of people, and haven't ever sat in the drivers seat of one...
Have had a couple of mk3's but obviously no comparison.

Before I get too far down looking at them, would be good to know I'll fit in (failing this, I'll go find one to sit in, but thought I might get a quicker answer here

I'm probs my the worst person to ask lol I fit in mine fine but I'm a proper short arse.

Best to find one for I try before you buy I reckon