ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newcastle Quay with my 10-20

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
Had a look up newcaslte tonite went to one of those japanese restraunte, where they cook your food at the table.

Took these on the way back, never sone any thing at night before.

IMG_1694.jpg

IMG_1710.jpg

IMG_1687.jpg

IMG_1676.jpg

IMG_1663.jpg

IMG_1665.jpg

Any advice would be welcome.

Thanks /Adrian

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
Think it has something to do with the size and photobucket, they appear alot better on windows media centre

From what I have read the 10-20 is not the best in low light situations, so your shots seem pretty good considering.

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
From what I have read the 10-20 is not the best in low light situations, so your shots seem pretty good considering.

Yeh ive heard that aswell, i thought i would give it a shot tho, no harm in trying something.
I reckon if i went say 7-8pm dusk time it would work.

Dusk would be great, I have seen some people use a flash for night photography outside, just for a bit of fill.

A4 Avant
Some of the early ones I like but annoyed by the fact the horizon isn't straight. Just my opinion though.

Sigma 10-20 is pretty poor in low light, so your shots have turned out well.

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
Some of the early ones I like but annoyed by the fact the horizon isn't straight. Just my opinion though.

Sigma 10-20 is pretty poor in low light, so your shots have turned out well.

Thanks, was gitting annoyed with the orizons because i was using a tripod, and the fence was to high :<
Also lots of chiese were jumping on the bridge :<

But i think i may try flash/earlier evening some time before i go back to coventry.