ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newsgroups - For Mac

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
Hi There,

Im trying to find a news reader which is compatible with mac osx, does anybody have any reccommendations or package deals that are best to go for?

Thanks

Sam

Tesla MP3 2021
sabnzbd+ for newsgroups... also download sabnzbdX addon which put the icon into the menu bar rarther than the dock.

Try this fella...^^

Also just to point out in Unison you cant seem to alter how many connections you have with your provider. So Sam has 20 connections but when downloading its only downloading at half the speed he should be getting!

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
I have tried to many programs, none of them seem to able to download at the rate I want them to! I need one which will allow my 20 SSL connections.

Using Parralells, it works fine, and downloads at about 2500kb/s which is okay.

But, no mac programs seem to have this option.

Any ideas people?

Sam

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
Did you buy it? or... "buy" it ;) lol

I downloaded the trial, but get the feeling it has restrictions with it not being the full version!!

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
LOL! I got a fre serials off the internetz.... but they were out of date :(

Will have another good look later when I get home.

I use NZB Matrix as the search.

Tesla MP3 2021
Like I said you need to get NZB Drop working correctly, it will support upto 100 conenctions so there should be no problem.

P.s Do my transfer you c**k lol

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
sweet, got nzb drop working. rapido.

Just a quickie, does anyone know how to make it download files at the same time? it only wants to download one at a time.

Sam

Citroen DS3 DSport
You need to adjust the settings in the Preferences tab to auto download all files and also include PAR files if you want to use those too.

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
Will take a peek when Im home! I have tried the preferences, doesnt seem to do simultanious downloads though, its goes through the files one by one :(

Sam

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
still doesnt want to download all of them at the same time : (

You managed to check sneeks?

Citroen DS3 DSport
I've just re-read your post and it'll only download 2 or 3 files from the queue at one time, not all of them at once but it will automatically move onto the next file in the queue. For some reason I thought you meant you were having to manually start downloading each file, I must have been sleeping when I read that. Increase your max number of connections in the Preferences to ensure it makes full use of your bb speed.

Tesla MP3 2021
Yeah Ive already explained this to him - soft get ;0).. lol.

Its now working like a charm, rapido