ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NFS Unbound

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
You know the saying about a monkey, a typewriter and an infinite amount of time?

I’m going to give @pot ltd Che a computer and let him have at it. I reckon he’ll still beat EA at giving me the Need For Speed I actually want, which is a direct remaster of Need For Speed Underground 2, which I’m currently playing again as it happens.

Touring_Rob

ClioSport Club Member
NFS Porsche challenge for me!

Playing NFS heat at the moment and it's alright, not as good as need for speed (2015) but they are all easy plays.

If I've had a shitty day I quite like 30mins of something brainless before bed.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
If it's free to EA pass or something I'll give it a go certainly won't be paying for it. Could be good fun for a few hours. Needs a good story line to really pull you in for anything more than that.

Reactions: Ben

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
I'm enjoying nfs heat atm. I'd rather blast aimlessly around a map than play gran turismo these days, although I doubt I'd ever pay full price for a nfs.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
I really enjoyed Payback, may not have been the best story but I enjoyed it non the less. Carbon is probably up there with one of the best, Underground was ace as was the first hot pursuit.

I'll get this if it gets decent reviews.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
I'm enjoying nfs heat atm. I'd rather blast aimlessly around a map than play gran turismo these days, although I doubt I'd ever pay full price for a nfs.

I downloaded it for free last month and because Unbound has been announced I've actually started playing it. It's not bad, I forgot about the wanky controls at times, where you end up snaking down the f**king road just to try and control the bleeding car. Cops are stupidly hard to shake if you don't have a quick car and the E92 M3 is actually shite. 911 RSR and I wipe the floor with everything even though it's like 35 points below the recommended level for the race.

Ana is annoying as f**k too.

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
10hr free trial now available via EA Play / gamepass.

just finished the prologue & bought an EK9.
It’s very arcadey as expected but really enjoying it to be fair. Great graphics & art style, even all of the smoke effects etc work. Not sure I’d pay £60 but can see me buying it after Christmas when it drops to 30 quid

Touring_Rob

ClioSport Club Member
I've been playing Heat for a few months now, 20mins in the evening and its been good.

Somethings to note.

1) My 6 yr old is getting really good at it, nearly as good as me.
2) This morning he told me he found out how to get lots of money and so has bought a new car (he loves saving up and buying new cars)

What this meant was, that he had worked out how to sell ALL OF MY CARS and had bought a Zonda. Mother fucker.

I think I will dangle the new version above as an incentive for something, not winding his mother up for a month or something as he absolutely loves NFS it would seem. He has also started telling me where all the police cars are when we are driving in real life - mildly concerned that I've been inadvertently teaching him that running away from the police by jumping your car over various rivers is the done thing.... time will tell.

Shame all the cars he will get to drive will be electric and boring.

Ph1 Tom

ClioSport Club Member
10hr free trial now available via EA Play / gamepass.

just finished the prologue & bought an EK9.
It’s very arcadey as expected but really enjoying it to be fair. Great graphics & art style, even all of the smoke effects etc work. Not sure I’d pay £60 but can see me buying it after Christmas when it drops to 30 quid
I'll give the demo a go. If it's decent it'll do as a birthday present for the boy in June.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
I've been playing Heat for a few months now, 20mins in the evening and its been good.

Somethings to note.

1) My 6 yr old is getting really good at it, nearly as good as me.
2) This morning he told me he found out how to get lots of money and so has bought a new car (he loves saving up and buying new cars)

What this meant was, that he had worked out how to sell ALL OF MY CARS and had bought a Zonda. Mother fucker.

I think I will dangle the new version above as an incentive for something, not winding his mother up for a month or something as he absolutely loves NFS it would seem. He has also started telling me where all the police cars are when we are driving in real life - mildly concerned that I've been inadvertently teaching him that running away from the police by jumping your car over various rivers is the done thing.... time will tell.

Shame all the cars he will get to drive will be electric and boring.

Buy the 911 RSR and fully mod it, only thing as quick is the Agera. Though I do have the Mclaren F1 and it's bloody quick.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Downloaded this last night (On the 10 our GamePass trial thingy).

Plays pretty well (Its Need for Speed so isn't gonna blow anyone away) though I would like to be able to turn off the silly cartoony clouds of smoke and those effects. Not sure its as good as Most Wanted (2005 on the Xbox 360) but good fun none-the-less.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Been playing this today. It’s “ok”.

I wasn’t expecting it to be forza / GT levels of car handling but it’s ok and modding different cars is as fun as it’s always been in NFS.

Agree with Nod, the cartoony graphics that accompany “trick driving” are aids.

Other than that, pretty easy / fun game.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
This is strangely addictive.

Built an awesome modern mx5, a brilliant 2006 Exige S and just bought a blue Alfa Giulia Quadrifoglio 🤣

When you put a clean run / clean lap together it’s very satisfying. Still too arcadey, but hay ho.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Spunked 1.5 million on the Regera. Nearly at the last event me thinks.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Finished this yesterday afternoon. Ending is a bit underwhelming tbh.

Enjoyed it though and worth the £25 it cost me.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Downloaded through game pass for something to play in the living room.

Just spent about an hour and a half playing to earn f**k all thanks to the cops. I'm not sure an extraction racing game is what I wanted.

Really didn't help that I tried a drift event and the only eligible car was woefully underpowered and of course then I ended up free roam trying to escape cops in something that was struggling to hit 100mph.