ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

nice and clean awwrrrr

Black 172 MK2
well finaly used all my products that iv been saving up over the last few months. Car came out really good wish i got some pics when the sun was out as you could see clouds (from the sky) in the paint and it looked really good. Then i started work on my m8s sisters car and half way through it fell out of the sky. I was guna dry my car and take pics but theres no clouds now :( and iv already dryed it 3 times dues to the rain coming and going. any ways enough of the blah blah blah ing time for pics. there not gr8 but i like them any ways shhhh

S4200876.jpg

S4200877.jpg

S4200873.jpg

S4200875.jpg

S4200874.jpg

S4200879.jpg

S4200878.jpg

Black 172 MK2
yer havnt got round to that :p was hoping no one would notice how stupid of me lol. i wanted to take the wheels off and do the archs etc etc. but as you can see by the first pic its abit wet atm.

Black 172 MK2
1 - washed and dryed etc
2 - megs quick clay (wast week, weather again)
3 - green DAS pad on a PC with poorboys ssr2.5
4 - green DAS pad with megs#80
5 - AG SRP (blue pad)
6 - AG EGP (only left on for about 20mins again because of the rain, and only one coat)
7 - P21's carbannar wax.

wow that was alot of stages :S i wanted to put some more EGP and another coat of P21's but that can wait till next weekend. I was really glad the wax was on as you say you can really see the beeding.

thanx for all the comments.

Last edited:
  106 GTi
Nice work, looks great - shame about the weather. Typical Renault orange peel I see!

Octavia VRS
Rich said:
Typical Renault orange peel I see!

Lol was thinking the same when doing mine this afternoon

Good job mate, get back out tomorrow and get those wheels done :)

The rain on and off today was a right pain in the arse, looks like I'll be taking Friday afternoon off to get the car finished up for FCS

Black 172 MK2
yup rather orange pealy. im working 10-7 tomoz so il get out thursday as i finihs at 4 me thinks.

Black 172 MK2
the badges are done but will be going on last thing ;) and yer the engine cover is good, thanx. I wont have the engine finished tho :(

106 GTi
No its staying, ain't thinning my clear coat just to get rid of it. Only hit it with a light cutting pad and medium polish once so far.