ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

nice day yeasterday , so clean the RSi too (56k no)

fiesta 1.25
Thats smart m8 put a big spoiler on it and stickers and all the schoolies will love it when you go past reving your engine

Oh did i mention i was joking!Do you honestly look at that and think thts nice!i dont get it!

Renault Clio mk2 RSi 16v
I bet you go round the one way system at the weekend revving you engine. ;)

yer thats sooooooo clever f**king thick s**t !

and yes in my eyes it doesnt look bad as a running project ! when ive finished it , then i will be happy with it !

Impreza P1
Thats smart m8 put a big spoiler on it and stickers and all the schoolies will love it when you go past reving your engine

Oh did i mention i was joking!Do you honestly look at that and think thts nice!i dont get it!

:lolup: Jokes

VROOOM

I dont understand why people think that it is exceptable to start laying into someone about them being a chav and reving there engine etc based only on the way someone mods there car!!

To be honest, i'm not a massive fan of it but why does in my and others on here opinion poor taste make this lad a chav etc and basically an idiot.

Fair play for doing it your way, bonnet looks good and car does look well looked after. Keep going and enjoy it mate.

I dont understand why people think that it is exceptable to start laying into someone about them being a chav and reving there engine etc based only on the way someone mods there car!!

To be honest, i'm not a massive fan of it but why does in my and others on here opinion poor taste make this lad a chav etc and basically an idiot.

Fair play for doing it your way, bonnet looks good and car does look well looked after. Keep going and enjoy it mate.

Sorry. the car is terrible. People's tastes will always be commented on. Especially when they ask!!! The bonnet is a stickon. The wheels are laughable.

If any sane individual looked at that going down the road??? Comments would be as posted. As for 1.2 vs 1*2 owners. Another numpty pretending????

Let's guess, a loud exhaust too.

Then the 10 hp increase, of course it's the IK. "sounds wicked", "makes it better", "great noise". T""sers, This car would make any person laugh.

What is most inexplicable is the huge amounts spent to LOOSE money

Impreza P1

Sorry. the car is terrible. People's tastes will always be commented on. Especially when they ask!!! The bonnet is a stickon. The wheels are laughable.

If any sane individual looked at that going down the road??? Comments would be as posted. As for 1.2 vs 1*2 owners. Another numpty pretending????

Then the 10 hp increase, of course it's the IK. "sounds wicked", "makes it better", "great noise". T""sers, This car would make any person laugh.

Well said Fella ;)

If people didn't want comments then there is one answer

DON'T POST IT

No more clio's for me!
:banghead: poor, poor clio...makes me cry! :dapprove:

Why do people do this?? Shouldn't have applied for that credit card eh? lol!

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
loose the wheelbarrow exhaust, lower it and it wont be too bad imo :)

U have missed my point pal. I agree it is horrible and is ruining a car in my opinion. I also agree he posted on here asking for comments so he cant moan about critisism, BUT to personally attack the guy because we all think he has bad taste is wrong. How do we know he is a chav or numpty becuase he mods his car badly.

Cant see how a badly modded car automatically makes you a chav, or a numpty or someone who revs their engine outside schools etc.

Horrible car though

U have missed my point pal. I agree it is horrible and is ruining a car in my opinion. I also agree he posted on here asking for comments so he cant moan about critisism, BUT to personally attack the guy because we all think he has bad taste is wrong. How do we know he is a chav or numpty becuase he mods his car badly.

Cant see how a badly modded car automatically makes you a chav, or a numpty or someone who revs their engine outside schools etc.

Horrible car though

Sorry KMillard, your point? Where did I personally attack????

Fiesta ST
Couple of things I would do. Obviously, like you know it needs lowering. But that's ok, you can't do everything at once. So get her sitting right and I think the wheels will look better.

Next, I personally would take off the K-Tec sticker on the Window. The reason for this is because there is one on the bonnet (which I'm liking btw). So the more subtle sticker on the bonnet is nicer. I'm sorry but I think big stickers/decals like that are "chav" (imagine a big Kenwood one or something like that).

The exhaust, yeah to some it may be OTT, but I've seen pics of worse. I think what's not helping with the rear is the lights. I'm sorry, but I can't stand them! I don't know why, I just think perhaps maybes some smoked standard lights or something would be better.

But the main things for me. Loose the big sticker and the rear lights and it'll be nice. :)

KMilllard,

ahh bloody hell, i give up!! I was initially refering to other posters before hand, then u replied to my post

That's cool mate. You DID quote me. You choose to do so, quote me NOT for some other persons comments.

After all, a nightmare for all to see!!!!!

RS Clio 200
LOL always good to see a post get completely trashed.

To be honest, i think the guy shoulda known what kind of reactin he would have got.... lets face it, alot better things have been trashed too and slated.

Renault Clio mk2 RSi 16v
no , most off you all are a bush off tossers ! you think your so good ! guess what your not ! you say it looks s**t ? how the f**k does it ??!! all ive done is but wheels on her and a bonnet . the rear lights look better then the stardard plain red ones !

maybe your saying the wheels are s**t as the not you beloved turnis ! who gives a s**t ! dont wanna copy all you losers on here anyway ! posting all your cars which just like each others ! what the f**k all you sheep ? following the same mods as some fucker else !

The bonnet is a stickon

shows how much you know doesnt it ?! lol thick c**t!

maybe the exhaust is abit big , but at the time i had a differnt bumper on it which suited it well ! which will soon be back on .

yes i know it needs lowering which will be done soon .

Rb 182
I hate cliosport for the way we treat new members if they dont have Turnis and a cup spoiler/splitter.

How can you call someone a chav from they way they mod a car.

Grow up some of you!

If he likes it then fair enough, when he asked for opions i dont think he really wanted abuse!!!

:(

I hate cliosport for the way we treat new members if they dont have Turnis and a cup spoiler/splitter.

How can you call someone a chav from they way they mod a car.

Grow up some of you!

If he likes it then fair enough, when he asked for opions i dont think he really wanted abuse!!!

:(

exactly my point