ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

No Fog Lights?

Renault Clio Dynamique
Went to put them on last night, And nothing, no light on my dash, checkd outside, nothing... They worked not long ago, please say it'll be something as easy as a fuse! :[ Im not having my luck this week, i had two broken springs at the front in one week, !!!!!!!!!!!

185lb/ft dCi
I had a broken front spring last year, f**k me was it dangerous on the motorway, just suddenly pulled to one side! sportlines soon sorted the problem!

back to your problem, try what cat said.

MERCEDES CLS AMG
personally i would check the fuse as above. If its not that the loom that runs to the front spots disconnects at the main fuse box on the N/S inner wing. Disconnect the loom and run a current directly through it. If they come on youve got a problem with either the switch, the UCH or the fusebox itself and maybe a possible upper wiring loom fault. If they dont come on check the connectors to the fogs and then the bulbs

Renault Clio Dynamique
IT IS NOT TURNING INTO AN EXPRESSION OR CAMPUS, WASH YOUR MOUTH OUT!!!!!!!! LOL.. Yeah it was dangerous with the springs and with them both, sccccccccary stuff... I dno about fuse, ill look tomorrow, i havent been out today, Thankssssssss guys!

Renault Clio Dynamique
Well, Mine isnt! My first car is a dynamique and its staying that way! lol.. God, the one night its foggy and mine dont wana come on! Loooks better with em on! But i aint a chav, so i don't put them on when i feel like it! LOL

Renault Clio Dynamique
Just incase i wasnt clear,the rear fogs dont work either. I can understand if the fronts have had the connection knocked out etc when the springs were done but surely that wouldnt make the rears stop working too?
Checked the fuses(thats if they are the bottom right & across one,up two to the left in the car) and they apear fine,havent had a meter on them though.

CLIO172, BMW3, 3061.
err i just wanna make it clear too that i dont have a expression ne more i have a 172 and im never looking back :rasp:

Renault Clio Dynamique
Lol... I dont drive with them on, NOOOOOO WORRIES, Just was wondering why they suddenly dont work, but thanks for your help any way