ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

No More TVR

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
According to Wiki while Nikolai Smolenski owned TVR the only car Built/Fiddled with was the TVR Sagaris, Between 2004-2006

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I thought the Sagaris was the last one. Bloody love them. Mental car.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Yeah, I love a good TVR its a shame he just shutting it down and going into Wind Turbines with it! Why cant he sell it so someone else can have a try!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Didn't realise they were still making them before that announcement. Sagaris was lovely. I think Ollie had 4.

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Didn't realise they were still making them before that announcement. Sagaris was lovely. I think Ollie had 4.

Flol. Forgot all about that.

It's a shame to hear its finally over for TVR. Hopefully they'll be back again one day.

I'd never want to own one, just because of the epic unreliability and it falling apart. But I love the fact that every time one passes you on the road, it sounds and looks mental!

Evo 5 RS
"Cerbera powered by a BMW twin-turbo V8 diesel.

We would have had to sell them at between £100,000 and £200,000, which was too high to make sense."

Really? That's the part you think makes no sense?