ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

No Pro Evo 6 for Xbox!!

I cant afford a 360, and dont want to get a ps2 just for 1 game.... but I might have too as pro evo is skiping the xbox!

Coming out on DS, PSP, PS2, PC and Xbox 360!!

No fair!!

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
noooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i need more pro evo but alas i have an xbox. the only game i play is pro evo. long live von mistelroum and roberto larcos. and who can deny ryan gregs his glory.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
f**k sake PES is the best game on any console tbh. So i think i am jus gona buy a used ps2 to play it on its definately worth it

Revels Mum & Sister
jimmy_mac said:
Oh my thats a shame lol

I'm gonna get 2 ps3's and flog one :D

Best of luck soap dodger, more than likely a £150 deposit will have to be pad per Machine, then your address is listed to try and stop more than 1 per hosuehold.

Plus a soap dodger affording a 2 X PS3's ;)

dk

911 GTS Cab
i read that PE6 and fifa 2007 are only coming out on 360 for the first year, and then on ps3 so if you want to play footy is going to have to be the 360 and not ps3, good move from microsoft, sony must be spewing!

scrap that, just read this
http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=163895

its going to be next summer, still got at least 6 months on the ps3 version though.

The Beast MK4
Looking forward to it on PS2, will pre order soon.

Im just going to wait until next year when GTA comes out to get my PS3. :cool:

dk

911 GTS Cab
Jonaldinho said:
Looking forward to it on PS2, will pre order soon.

Im just going to wait until next year when GTA comes out to get my PS3. :cool:
its reported tha the GTA on the 360 will be better somehow than the PS3 and they come out at the same time this time, not having to wait a year for the xbox version so that will be good.

The Beast MK4
dave182 said:
its reported tha the GTA on the 360 will be better somehow than the PS3 and they come out at the same time this time, not having to wait a year for the xbox version so that will be good.

I don't do the Xbox controller, hate the damn thing, bro's got a 360.

I'll wait, the more important 172/182 will fill the time in nicely anyway, thats the next target. :approve:

only saving grace is that I have just found the latest option file for PES5 which is released on friday with all kits and transfers updated! yay!

Citroen DS3 DSport
Update on the 360 version exclusive announcement

Do you think the fact that PES6 is exclusive to Xbox 360, at least initially, will help console sales in Japan?

Seabass: There's been a lot of confusion about the Microsoft announcement. We never said that it would be exclusive for a year on 360. We said 2006, so for this calendar year it will be exclusive to 360. But from 2007 onwards we're free to work with the other consoles. At this moment in time I cannot officially say that we're working on a PS3 version but we might be, and that's a strong might.