ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

no wider for me :(

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
well i was looking at getting some 9 inch wheels for the back :(
got under n had a look today thinkinh i could keep the 35 et and go wider
which means an extra3 quarters of a inch on each side wider, that wud be ok on the outer edge just about fit but had a look n there is no room at the back gutted

A029.gif

Chocolate Bar™
would throw it out of the arch then which would mean an arsey copper would have a field day, but also meaning raising and stiffening the rear suspension to ensure clearance over the arch

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
arches are very hard to roll as they are half the rear bumper which is made of plastic so would have to be heated and re moulded.. not easy and can look shite, plus very expenisive if you can find somewhere to do it

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
taylor said:
arches are very hard to roll as they are half the rear bumper which is made of plastic so would have to be heated and re moulded.. not easy and can look sh*te, plus very expenisive if you can find somewhere to do it

whe ni got mine done for 18s (i know i didnt need too) they just cut the plastic off the bumper and rolled the rest, all for £50

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
na they just used an arch roller then cut the plastic with a saw.

I wouldnt have needed a respray, but my car was in for all the bodywork anyway.

It was done @ Energized - UK, in wolverhampton.

Prestiege Motor Bodies In Rowley Regis do it too.